- Kids Course
At WBA, we respect your privacy needs. We take our responsibilities under The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) seriously. We recognize the importance of your personal data and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information includes any information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable regardless of whether the information is true or not. We only collect personal information (and sensitive health information) which is necessary for, or related to, one or more of its functions or activities.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including:
- when you send us an e-mail, “contact us” message or make any other form of written enquiry;
- when you use our websites or our channel partners’ websites;
- when you make a booking on our websites or on our channel partners’ websites;
- via our official social media pages that we control, such as the official pages for our various businesses on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram;
- when you visit or call one of our venues to ask about our services;
- when you make a booking at one of our venues;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we (or one of our agents) conduct;
- when you purchase photos and/or videos of your visit to one of our venues;
- when you sign up to receive our newsletters or marketing material;
- if your photograph or video is taken at one of our venues;
- when you submit an application for employment with us;
- when you register for one of our corporate programs; and
- when you register for one of our events.
Some of our venues have surveillance cameras which may capture your image on film. We may use this information in respect of the management and security of our venues and it may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies for these purposes.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
- for the purpose requested;
- to respond to your query or feedback;
- to process your booking or order with us;
- to promote and market all current and future businesses, venues, products and services and to inform you about the products and services of our commercial partners;
- to process and consider your application for employment;
- to assist with our internal business processes;
- for market research purposes and to improve our product and service offering;
- to administer contests, promotions and surveys;
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect; and
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
5. WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in a variety of circumstances including to:
- our related entities within WBA;
- contractors, agents and suppliers we engage to provide newsletters, products and/or perform services for us, for example customer feedback analysts, digital marketing agencies, online shopping cart service providers, photo and video processing and production companies, and payment processors;
- our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- law enforcement bodies.
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties.
6. YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
Your payment information is collected directly by Stripe, we do not see your payment information, or store it on our server. We do store an ‘authentication code’ from Stripe to verify payment, but this does not identify you or your payment information.
7. UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
You can update (or request us to update) your personal information at any time. We ask you to keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to provide you with useful information.
8. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to prevent the misuse, interference, loss, modification and unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information.
However, if you nevertheless prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser on your electronic device to reject them, or to notify you if they are being used. Rejecting cookies can, however, limit the functionality of our websites and the online shopping process.
10. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
A photographic image (including a video recording) which is sufficiently clear to enable you to be identified as an individual is personal information. We ensure that the personal information is used and disclosed only in ways which are consistent with the Policy and the PDPA.
As you participate in activities in our venues we may take photos and videos of you and your experience. The primary purpose is to create a memory for you to purchase of your experience. The secondary purpose is for promotional and marketing activities.
We regularly reproduce photographic or video images of individuals who attend our venues in publications, promotional and marketing materials and on our social media sites. The images are used to record your experience at our venues, promote our venues or describe the activities. The images may be used for publicity and advertising purposes in any media.
By visiting our venue, you acknowledge and agree that we are the creator and owner of all intellectual property rights associated with your photos and videos and that we may use and exploit the photographs and videos in any manner, without restriction of any kind. You agree to us using, reproducing and disclosing photographic or video images of you. You agree that you will make no claim against us for any payment or fee for appearing in promotional material or advertising and release us from any other claims in connection with our use of your likeness and image.