Conditions Of Entry
Please see below for a list of conditions of entry into Mega Adventure Park. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Guests must not be under heavy stress, intoxication, or fatigue that could compromise ‘good judgement’
- Management retains the right to inspect the belongings of guests for prohibited materials at any time
- Guests must demonstrate an understanding of the rules and etiquette of being in the park
- Guests under 18 years old must have an adult supervising them (max 1 adult : 10 kids)
- Mega Adventure is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Recording device users must ensure the consent of the individuals captured and gain further consent if they wish to publish the content (i.e social media)
- No glass or sharps are allowed on the premises without prior consent by management
- Dogs are encouraged, provided they are on leash and must be cleaned up after by their owners
- No alcohol may be brought into or out of the park
- Cooking apparatus are not permitted
In addition, MegaBounce or MegaClimb participants must:
- Complete a disclaimer prior to commencement
- Not be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs – we have a strict zero-tolerance policy
- Be free of any medical conditions and pregnancy that could be aggravated by physical exertion, moderate impact, fall arrest forces or harness suspension.
- Be adequately secured by the supplied harness
- Not have any object on their person that could be dropped
- Not have loose clothing or loose jewellery
- Have long hair tied back
*Some activities may be closed for routine maintenance.